Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New Year.



















I'm rather late at getting my blog together this year! It was to be a beautiful Christmas that turned out a challenge. Never plan things as God always has his own plan for your life but with Faith and Love all things are possible....and even if different to what I'd plan, we still had a real good time sharing so much with loved ones.

May this New Year fill your hearts with new hopes, open new horizons and bring promises of a brighter tomorrow.....Anon

PS: I wish to have a little South African give- away next time (hopefully soon!) Just trying to sort out how to go about it! Please bear with me.

See you soon.

Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment