Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Fresh Loaf!

I woke up this morning to yet another day of the dreaded drought! When is it going to rain!!
And as if this isn't bad enough, we are still experiencing the most dreadful winds!
I thought it would be a good day to attempt bread making. I have been reading so many beautiful blogs where the most awesome loaves have been shared such as Ann T breads on the most exquisite handmade bread boards! So, here goes my first attempt.

A basic white bread recipe....from stage 1 to .......

after 2 hours in a warm place, it had doubled in size.....

I baked it in the oven at 200 degrees for 40 mins....and this was the end result! I'm thrilled.



I like it from all sides!



No comments:

Post a Comment