Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mgwalana ♥ Food for my soul!


...."to do nothing but feast and drink and tire themselves out in the cares of love" ... Plato



 Is it such a bad thing to live like this for a just a little while?..... to travel through time with no more
ambition than to find the next lovely meal......to hear the giant roar of the sea....or to just sit and listen to a lonely seagull ? And then to do it all over the next day....


or to be in touch with your inner soul....


the gingerbread sand and it's foamy white icing.....

this is where I've been hiding....collecting my thoughts and processing the year ahead of us.....
....All Thanks to Sharon and Nigel....and a great little entertainer ♥

3 comments:

  1. Next time you decide to go and hide....Can I come? What a beautiful place to collect your thoughts! Enjoy! You deserve it!
    Blessings my friend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique at La Table de Nana told me you had just come back from paradise! Truly beautiful. I wonder why I live where I do (oh yes, that is where the job is!) It always amazes me that we can be sitting in snow and people who live here can be enjoying this beauty every day. Hope you are rejuvenated!

    ReplyDelete