Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Food for my soul....For Monique!.♥





















The photos were taken through glass so they are not good quality. These works kept me busy in the car whilst waiting for the boys to finish their activities in the afternoons! The roses will eventually be 25 with  beadwork and lace stiched onto the basket...when????

Have a wonderful weekend!
Shel

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shell! I have you on my Blogroll of course and when I saw the title and the basket..I raced over..(I always do:) )..
    Your works are beautiful..
    I see what a beginner I am am..!
    Just beautiful.. so feminine
    They are ALL gorgeous..that cute dragonfly and the blue blooms:) Everything..Thank you so much for showing me..
    !
    You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as talented as you !. Have a wonderful weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just soooo talented!! Wow! <3

    ReplyDelete