Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Monday, April 18, 2011

A great weekend!

Selfish me wanted my family to myself this weekend....so I loaded them up and drove them to my friend's unspoilt spot!




Even Chloe had a ball!



 Licking her lips of sheer delight




Stacking....













And fishing .....not to be .....









Loosing one's shirt.....






from this perfect weather......




to this.....




Chasing seagulls....







  spirit, mind and body at peace!

 Shel x

5 comments:

  1. Oh paradise for sure..I cannot pick a favorite photo..the chair..the chair w/ the bag? The Sea Urchins line up or towering like macarons of the sea/
    Your men:) They are all beautiful..
    Happy for you ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a beautiful time-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, was wonderful!
    @ M....Never thought of the sea urchins like macaroons....you given me an idea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! I LOVE to fish and those sea urchins are wonderful... I looks like you all had a wonderful time...
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic photos, Shel! I love seeing your corner of the world; and of course I spotted a lovely blue basket....thanks for stopping by~

    ReplyDelete