Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Easter Surprise Package!

By  far one of the kindest people  I have met through my blog.....this huge spoil arrived 2 days after Easter....
a beautifully handstitched, precious bag with so much detail...all the way by snailpost from Canada....you can find Monique  here......but I know those that read my blog have all met this gracious lady already.....


Just look at this beautiful bag......it will hold precious old jewellery from my mom.....and memories......

        


Attached, the happiest Easter greeting card....this is all joy, absolutely to me.....




I love the earthy textures of these photos of the table, the bag and the fynbos......


   My " fynbos" Easter bunny sits guarding my entrance at my waterfall.......

Good Friends are like stars....You don't always see them but you know they are always there.....I am truely blessed to have them.

See you soon!
Shel

1 comment:

  1. You have made everything so special.

    You are so special.
    You're right about stars~
    Your bunny is so sweet Shel~
    have a wonderful day..x

    ReplyDelete