Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Christmas Cottage

I've prepared my little Cottage for Christmas especially for you.... do come inside..this weather is not living up to a true South African Christmas...and it's lovely and warm in here....
If you sit quietly, you might even hear the fairies at work on Christmas treats!


Come on in!


Or you could just rest a little while out here

 
and enjoy a little piece of my garden.....







But do come inside...I want to show you my cottage......


















A little peep through the window...





And so , it's off to dreamland....





And in the morning, I'll bring you a tray of treats....







I have some really special people coming for Christmas and I so want to spoil them.....





May the true meaning of Christmas fill your homes and hearts this Christmas!

I will be travelling for the rest of the month so hope to catch up with you soon from wherever I am!

Christmas Blessings to you and yours!

Shel xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Shel,
    Your house looks wonderful...love all the white! I hope you and your guests have a Blessed Christmas!
    Thought I'd let you know we sold our house and will be moving to Illinois by January 17th.
    I will catch up with you too.
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good luck with that! I hope your christmas is blessed too!..holding thumbs for you and can't wait to see your pics of your new home xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty! I love how the pool is all ready to jump into and the snow signs are up in the house! Real snow is over-rated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet..the bed:) Ohmygoodness..I love it.. this is a green Christmas for us so far..hope to get some snow..it's just been grey..and dark by 4..we need white..
    Your Cottage looks lovely Shel~
    Happy Holidays dear Shel~to you and yours.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks perfect, Shel! Your lucky guests are going to LOVE their stay! What a pretty and gracious guest bedroom you have prepared in readiness for their visit and your morning tea tray looks absolutely gorgeous! We haven't been having much of a summer either! It was so cold yesterday I was back to wearing winter clothes and today hasn't been much warmer. Enjoy your holiday and travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all these special comments on my little escape from reality!
    Christmas blessings to you all.
    Shel

    ReplyDelete