Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hello from our new spot !



The sun has set on Solomon where we shared so many fond memories...but.....

 hello from my new home....




 just posting a short message to let you know  my life has turned a few corners (all good!) but hectic.
I am so looking forward to coming back to my comfort zone here on my blog.
Thank you for all your concern, the lovely emails and comments!

Here is a sneak preview of a few happenings in our new life in a different area of Port Elizabeth!



We moved in just in time to celebrate a beautiful occasion.....


the  engagement of our son to our gorgeous soon to be daughter-in-law!



Blessed in so many ways!
I'll be back to share some table settings, recipes and my decorating and gardening from my new spot!

Shel x


2 comments:

  1. Wow to EVERYTHING!!!
    I can't believe the landscaping is already beautiful!
    Fantastic home..
    And lovely lovely news:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments Monique. I so hope to be up and running here now
    Have a good weekend
    Shel

    ReplyDelete