Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Food for my Soul!

My older son, Wesley and his girlfriend did the Tsisikamma Waterfall Zipline this weekend!
(Part of a team building conference with her company.)
Well, well, just look at these awesome photographs courtesy of the Waterfall Zipline team!
















































Awesome, awesome!

As for mom, look out for my beautiful 'cupcake' tea cosy I crotcheted this weekend! And lots of baking,too!
Jarryd is writing exams for the next two weeks, so it's hush- hush and lots of foodie treats for everyone!

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble!

See you soon!
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment