Copyright protected 2009 -2016. Please email should you wish to use any content of this blog at shelterblanche@gmail.com


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Styling a wedding!

It's the 1st day of Spring and I'm feeling rather.......  flattered............I'm styling a wedding in beautiful Port Elizabeth!!


  







So please forgive me if I'm missing for a while or don't answer all my calls......it's taking up a wee bit of my time......but it's a dream come true......so fingers crossed and thank you to all you beautiful bloggers that inspire me!!!!

Shel

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do:)

    That is exciting! I know it will be beautiful~x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shel how exciting!! I look forward to it. Enjoy and have fun.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Flowers make a place look so very much pretty! This post is beautiful! I have also been given the responsibility of decorating and booking one of the prettiest wedding venues for my sister. I am glad I came across this post. I got some amazing ideas for it.

    ReplyDelete